Monday, May 23, 2011

Growing

Ok I know this has nothing to do with my hair health but this has everything to do with my health.

This past week has been eye opening for me. I've pretty much been lied on, and my entire family has been the subject of someone's assumptions. I was pretty much so consumed with anger that the person's name merely set me off or a showcase of their habits merely set me ablaze. But I've learned to let it go. I forgive them whether they realize they did something wrong or don't even care if they did something ill mannered. 

I'm learning that I need to speak up. I can't allow people to continuously to walk over me because in the end I am the only still thinking about the issue. 

On another note, I hate to see people I love in terrible situations and relationships. I don't know if its love, rebellion, or if they are in it for the company but sometimes its just painful to see what they don't. I know I've never been in a relationship, never experienced love but come on! Some things are just clear as day!

TIME TO LEARN TO SPEAK UP!

Lauren has nothing to worry about accept for the planning of her 21st birthday June 10 & 11 and starting school on August 30th 2011! Letting go of all the mess.

Today, May 23, 2011, regardless of what happened last week or even yesterday, I woke up grateful, with a smile on my face.

Later LOVES!

No comments:

Post a Comment