Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hello Loves

Hello all. I told you I wouldn't leave you waiting so long for a new post

I never told you about my Henna disappointment.

Well I ordered a henna kit from amazon.com and I was mega excited. So I waited and waited for its arrival. When it got here I was like "Ooh I'm gonna do this today" I began reading the box and directions and to may dismay the box read "DO NOT USE ON CHEMICALLY TREATED HAIR." I could've cried. That was two months ago and I haven't colored my hair.




April 24th was Easter and on Friday night I deep conditioned my hair. This was the first time I deep conditioned since February. Sad and shameful I know! Saturday I washed and blow dried my hair. It then braided the front and flat ironed and pin curled the back.



I think I am going to break down and color my hair with a previously purchased product I mentioned in an earlier post. I'm just ready for something new and different but I'm broke so I gotta use what I have.

Later you LOVES

No comments:

Post a Comment