Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Neglect

Hello ALL! 

I am so so sorry for the neglect for these past TWO MONTHS.... Shame on me. :( 
OK so these past two months have been surprisingly hectic yet mellow. If you don't know, I am in graphic design and right now I am putting together a souvenir book for a play in April. I have also done the shirt design, posters, flyers, and CD coverlet as well as other projects outside of the play. 

I have to say that I have sort of neglected my hair. On March 16th, I went to a stylist, who is my cousin. She is getting her license in June. I did get a touch up. and I used the same brand, same strength. "PINK" She simply relaxed and curled my hair with ceramic flat irons. I was so ecstatic LOL

From then on I was pin curling my hair at night and just using oil sheen and occasionally used coconut oil conditioner or my Africa's Best.

This is just a quick update. I have been sick for the past few weeks so keep me in your prayers.

Always be blessed and strive to be a better you!
(I promise the next post won't be so far) =))

No comments:

Post a Comment