Sunday, December 11, 2011

Almsot New Year!

Oh me! Oh my! I haven'y posted since May 23rd. I'm sorry loves.

Well lets play catch up! I have not fallen off the natural hair journey. My last relaxer was March 15th and my last chemical hair color was April 29th. Since then i've been braiding and twisting my hair. From September to November, my box braided my hair. It was so convenient for me to just wake up and go. I think I may be going back that route.

Since taking down my braids two weeks ago, I've tried to use heat as least as possible. I blow dry my hair right after I wash because it's too cold to sit around with a cold head. But my new best favorite product is the transition kit by Shea Moisture. I love love love it. Check it out!

well until next time... Later LOVES

No comments:

Post a Comment