Tuesday, February 25, 2014

CommitmentPhobia; It's a real thing

Albert Einstein defines Insanity as "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" 

Now as I have stated in my previous post, I'm a commitment-phobe. I believe the only things I have committed to are Graphic Design, Choir, and Praise Dancing. I'm trying, I really am. 

I want to do so much in life. I want to succeed in things I am passionate about, I want to live a healthier lifestyle, I want to be a good person. I want to live and love myself and others without regrets, and I want to accept and grow from my mistakes without being so critical of myself because I AM MY OWN BIGGEST CRITIC


“I am my own biggest critic. Before anyone else has criticized me, I have already criticized myself. But for the rest of my life, I am going to be with me and I don't want to spend my life with someone who is always critical. So I am going to stop being my own critic. It's high time that I accept all the great things about me.”― C. JoyBell C.

That is my goal for this month (until my next post & beyond,) not being so critical of myself. As I look for employment, knowing that I am good enough, knowing that I CAN make things happen and continuing to put myself out there even after hearing NO or no reply at all.
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

Philippians 4:13

Some may say that the scripture is cliche but its true and I believe the Bible to Be the Inspired and Only Infallible Written Word of God.

____________________________________________________________

In other news...
This weekend, my aunt, sister, cousins and myself had our annual Girl's Weekend. Though we were, a couple bodies short, we gained a couple new ones. It was quite enjoyable. It felt good just to be around them and laugh, shop, talk and cook. I like cooking (hate doing dishes though). It felt awesome being together, unfiltered and uninterrupted (expect a certain someone having to go to work Saturday Morning.) Good times, good stuff. Love those ladies.

Anywho. Later Loves,
Until Next Time 

2 comments:

  1. I guess im that person huh??? lol I'll make sure i have those days off next time...lol...


    But girllllll you and I were in the same boat...I learned to think outside the box and be my own individual...I probably could even say i stunted my own growth because I am battling my fear of REJECTION...BUT when i feel that fear rising up...I quote 2 Timothy 1:7 "God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, love, and of a sound mind"...and watch how God works! It wasn't until I did my 21 day journal to Jesus when I realized that I REALLY needed to face it head on....and what happened soon after that???? I got a job...and you know the rest! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now you know! Lol

      But whats crazy is today I woke up and started a daily bible lesson on ubdavid.org, because personally I know my relationship with God is lacking because of no one but myself. So I'm trying it, wake up, stretch, turn on some music, do a lesson and work out.

      Thanks for sharing

      Delete