Saturday, January 29, 2011

First Post

So here I am with my first post. I'll be telling you what I did and what products I used.


 From October 31, 2010 to December 6, 2010 I had worn my hair in twists. 
I had these for 10/31/10 - 12/06/10
I had many Styles with my twists
And from December 10, 2010 to January 12, 2011 I wore my hair in micro braids. Regretfully from my constant tugging on my hair, I was pulling out my hair. So I had to take my hair down earlier than I would have liked. 
This was they Day I got Braided up.
I had Numersous styles and freedom with these braids
While I my hair was braided and twisted every other day, I used 
I only washed my hair when I took down my styles.
 So on Tuesday January 18, 2011, I gave myself a relaxer. It was my first relaxer since September 2010. I used Luster's Pink Brand Olive Oil Relaxer.

After I relaxed and washed my hair, I blow dried and flat ironed my hair. Everyday I put olive oil in my hair because my hair gets dry and dull. Oh let me state that I have 4B type hair so my hair is really coarse at times. 10 days later, I deep conditioned my hair with my own little mixture.
Here are a list of products I used:
Organic Root Stimulater Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner
Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner
Olive Oil 
Queen Helene Ginseng & Tea Tree Oil Treatment
Pantene ProV Relaxed & Natural Daily oil Moisturizer
I left this concoction in about 3 hours. Before I rinse I detangle, then shampoo with Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Shampoo and conditioner. I towel dried and before I blow dried my hair I added 
Got2B CrazySleek Blow Dry & Flat Iron Lotion as heat protectant.

Afterwards I oil my scalp with Africa's Best Maximum Strength Super Grow Hair & Scalp Conditioner and sleep in a satin cap. I don't usually flat iron my hair directly after blow drying so I did that the day after. 

See Ya!!!
  




2 comments:

  1. How often are you going to deep condition your hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will deep condition once a month. Hopefully it falls on length check day every month.

    ReplyDelete